Phoenix Gymnastics provides gymnastics coaching and classes for children and adults of any skill level from beginner to competitive. We also provide Day Camps, Party Packages and Facility Rental options. These services will be billed in Canadian (CDN) funds and must be paid in advance.
Cancellation requests must be in writing and are subject to the following conditions:
1) 7 Day Cancellation: If the cancellation request is received 7 days or less from the class start or booking date, a 50% refund will be issued.
2) Cancellation due to participant illness or injury: Participant will be refunded for the remainder of the classes AFTER written notification AND a doctor's note has been received.
3) No Shows: NO REFUND
4) Underage Participants: Phoenix Gymnastics clearly outlines that children must be 2 years of age on or before the first day of class. No refunds will be issued to parents who ignore this policy at registration time.
5) In ALL cases the AGF Membership fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
6) ALL cancellation requests MUST be submitted in WRITING by the third (3) class for any refund to be considered. No refunds will be issued after the third (3) class.
- Phoenix Gymnastics offers a 10% family discount to class fees when 3 or more children from the same family/household are registered in the same session
- Payment is required in full at the time of registration
- Make-up classes are NOT permitted
- There will be a $25.00 administration fee for all refund cheques issued.
**All refund requests must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org**