Does Phoenix Gymnastics accept funding for programs?
All participants looking to use funding from an organization like KidSport or Jumpstart are required to have their registration completed and funding application send in at least 3 weeks prior to the start of the program start date.
- Our funding registration deadline for our August 2019 session is July 9, 2019.
- Our funding registration deadline for our fall 2019 session is August 19, 2019.
Are you interested in more information about KidSport or Jumpstart? You can visit their pages by clicking on the logos below. For any questions regarding their application process or procedures please contact the organization directly.
How Do i register if I want to use funding?
1. Register in person for your desired program a minimum of 3 weeks before the program start date. At that time please let us know that you are applying for funding through Jumpstart or KidSport so we can place your child in the requested class and create an invoice you can provide to your funding organization of choice.
2. Submit your application to Jumpstart or KidSport as per their procedures. Once your application is approved please contact us to provide your funding approval number for our records - this is how we match the funding received with the proper participant.
3. Once Phoenix receives your funding you will be notified by email that we have received it and the funding will be added to your Amilia account. At this time if there is an outstanding balance due you will be advised of the amount owing. All balances owing after funding has been applied are the responsibility of the parent.
Account balances must be cleared by class 4 of any session. If a balance still exists the participant will be unable to attend class until payment has been received.
Classes missed will not be credited or made up in any session.
Funds received after the deadline may be held for the next session of classes as a credit or can be sent back to the funding organization.
- Phoenix Gymnastics will not apply credits retroactively.