Phoenix Gymnastics provides gymnastics coaching and classes for children and adults of any skill level from beginner to competitive. We also provide Day Camps, Party Packages and Facility Rental options. These services will be billed in Canadian (CDN) funds and must be paid in advance.
All cancellation requests must be in writing to email@example.com and are subject to the following conditions:
1) 7 Day Cancellation: If the cancellation request is received 7 days or less from the class start or booking date, a 50% refund/credit may be issued.
2) Cancellation due to participant illness or injury: Participant will be refunded/credited for the remainder of the classes AFTER written notification AND a doctor's note has been received.
3) No Shows: NO REFUND
4) Underage Participants: Phoenix Gymnastics clearly outlines that children must be 2 years of age on or before the first day of class. No refunds will be issued to parents who ignore this policy at registration time.
5) Developmental Readiness: Refunds will NOT be provided for participants who are "not ready" for our structured classes. Please contact us to discuss our programs BEFORE registering.
6) No refunds for drop-in purchased classes.
7) In ALL cases the AGF Membership fee and Amilia service fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
8) ALL cancellation requests MUST be submitted in WRITING to firstname.lastname@example.org by the third (3) class for any credit to be considered (all requests are subject to condition #1). No refunds will be issued after the third (3) class.
- Phoenix Gymnastics offers a 10% family discount to class fees when 3 or more children from the same family/household are registered in the same session (all participants must be registered at the same time for the online discount to apply).
- Payment is required in full at the time of registration.
- Make-up classes are NOT permitted.
- There will be an additional $25.00 administration fee for all refunds issued.
- Phoenix Gymnastics reserves the right to cancel/combine any programs with insufficient registration one week prior to the program start date.
- Membership fees paid at another facility for the current membership year can be re-reimbursed with proof of payment.