want to know how to use the amilia system? We can help!
Phoenix Gymnastics will now be running all their program registrations through the Amilia system. This means that all parents will need to create an account for their family before they can register. From there all classes can be registered for, and paid for, online. There is a walkthrough of what to expect posted below. As well, our staff is more than happy to assist you with any questions during our business hours.
If you have paid your AGF membership for the 2019-2020 year at another gymnastics centre, please create an account for your family as per the directions below but then contact us to add your membership for your child. We can assist you during the business hours linked above.
The first thing you will need to do is create an account for your family with Amilia. There are multiple ways to get your account created but for the purpose of this tutorial we will use the program registration page to create our account. You can access that page here.
- Click the green 'My Account' button circled in red below.
- Create an account is located under the login button. It will ask for some basic information to get you started and will then send an email to your email address for verification. Once verified you can begin registering for available programs. You can also access your account to add family members and, once you have registered, you can even access your receipts directly through Amilia!
Registration for programs!
- If you scroll down on the linked page you will see the session classes. Depending on the session you are registering for the program options may be different than the ones listed below - we will just use these ones for our demo.
- Expanding a class will give you the different days/times for the classes as well as the pricing, class dates, and even the available spaces for each class. You can also get more information about the program as indicated by the arrow.
- Once you have selected the class you would like you can get to the registration page from both the main session list page above as well as the "More Information" view. The links from each page are circled below.
- If you have already added your family members you can select the one you would like to register for this program on the next screen by clicking the green button circled below. If you have not added your family member just click the 'add another person' button to enter their info.
- After clicking the participant you will know they have been added to your cart because they will display a check mark next to their name. If you clicked the wrong participant you can also click again to remove the check mark before moving on to your cart.
- If you have more children to register click on the 'continue shopping' button. Otherwise you can select 'checkout' and it will lead you through adding any information your registration may need, as well as taking you to the payment screen.
Note: If you are registering 3 or more children for the same class session please ensure you register them at the same time for classes so your family discount can be applied by Amilia at the checkout.